Tuesday 16 July 2013

Finished Dragonfly wings

Its all done!!  I have finished and blocked Dragonfly wings by Boo knits.  OK, so there are a few mistakes and my improvised blocking wasn't perfect - the points could have been much pointier!




But, I have to say I think it looks ok and its for me so it doesn't matter!

While I was taking photos of it, I decided to also take some of the rose in our back garden - isn't it glorious. We have only had it it 2 years and this is the first time it has bloomed like this.



Whilst the shawl (for some reason I referred to it as a scarf all through last post - I have edited it now!) was blocking I have made a start on some Christmas presents - some wristwarmers for my sisters in law in jaunty colours.
Will post pictures of these on Sunday.

1 comment: